Tuesday 2 November 2010

{D.I.Y.} Dress up SNSD Genie Style

❤❤❤
HAPPY HALLOWEEN^^

Did you dress up this year?
I really wanted to be something creepy.
Like 2yr ago I dressed up as a porcelain doll
and took my creepy doll out^^
This year, I had my heart set on cosplaying Saya from Blood+
Look how good this girl looks!!

but I couldn't find red contacts in the prescription I needed
and Saya must have red eyes!TT___TT
..maybe next year..
So with time running out I needed to find something
that looked good and was easily achievable.

My brother gave me this idea...
SNSD - GENIE




❤❤❤
THE DIY PART
For starters, you need a plain white blazer, white shorts,
black heels and a pilot hat(from fancy dress store).
Then decorations from a haberdashery.
You can buy replica military brooches and iron on patches.
Ideally I would have too, because they look more convincing
but I didn't have enough time to order online.
So I had to make mine!

[click to enlarge]

❤❤❤
RESULTS





❤❤❤
THE NIGHT
TYPHOON @EMPRESS











❤❤❤
Posts of Hong Kong are to follow.
Still haven't had time to sort my photos out!
Forgive me!!

❤❤❤

19 comments:

  1. ooh so talented!
    you look really prettyyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To bad you couldn't get the red contacts.But you look good in the SNSD uniform.


    http://wonderland-sweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your costume is really cute and on point with SNSD's Genie costumes! :) You look so pretty, glad you're back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice costumeeeee !!! it's cute =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow your costume looks great! you did a superb job! I can't sew for the life of me lol the club you went to looks great! If one of those masked fellows came up to me I would've screamed haha (easily frightened lol) Can't wait for the hong kong pics!!! have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fantastic that you made your costume. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for comment, babe! =D How are you? Please blog again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you made that?! thats amazing! i totally just went for the hiring haha im so lazy.. i dressed up as a sailor~ hehe it was so much fun.. hope u find red contacts for nxt yr!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. the outfit looks great and you look so stylish! i love it
    (:

    feel free to checkout the giveaway on my blog (:
    http://kissbangsnap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you. Those boots are hideous! :X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome costume!! The Halloween pictures are awesome! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. great costume!
    I guess if I was stuck then I would be that too!
    Hehe you look so stylish and love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfits, its really stunning but I'm just wondering did you use mineral lipstick? And for the record, I love your hair cause its so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sucks to hear you didn't manage to dress up as Saya from Blood+ .. =/ BUT, omg omg omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE the SNSD outfit!! <3
    You look so pretty.. just like one of the SNSD girls~~ >_<"

    ReplyDelete
  15. i was wondering where you got the pilot's hat.
    that's an amazing outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! omg your costume is AMAZING!! im trying to dress up as them too but i can't find the hat anywhere. where did you buy your hat??

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey sorry for the late reply!! i hope you guys found a hat.. i just bought it from magic box ( fancy dress shop) i changed the badge on the front to a a better one i found on ebay. xx

    ReplyDelete