Friday 2 September 2011

{D.I.Y.} Chalkboard Wall Clock



❤❤❤
CHALKBOARD WALL CLOCK
I bought a Karlsson Chalkboard wall clock
from Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago;
but only just drew on it yesterday~

-what do you think? I feel like there is something missing..
maybe some writing on the side??




❤❤❤
MANCHESTER SHOPPING DAY
I first saw the chalkboard clock on my day visit to Manchester last month.
We went on my day off~ Only £4 return by MegaBus~

SALE at Habitat-
I bought these beautiful floating candles~

-we also found a bespoke furniture store~
with a really cute sofa^^
I'll be visiting Manc much more often from now on~
so I'm glad the shopping is good^^
❤❤❤

1 comment:

  1. Wow you did a fantastic job on that chalk board clock. It's very intricate and pretty. ahah I probably couldn't even draw a circle around it. XD

    ReplyDelete